On behalf of Bloomberg, Greater Washington Association for Financial Professionals is pleased to share an invitation to attend the Washington Summit, April 30, 2013 in Washington, DC at a special discounted rate.
The Summit will bring together key administration officials, CEOs, lawmakers and economists to assess the economy and debate the path forward, 100 days into the second Obama administration.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Roger Altman, Founder and Executive Chairman, Evercore Partners.
- The Hon. Tom Corbett, Governor, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Dambisa Moyo, International Economist and Author, Winner Take All; How the West was Lost, and Dead Aid
- The Hon. Richard Ravitch, Co-Chair, Task Force on the State Budget Crisis; Former Lieutenant Governor, State of New York; Chairman, Ravitch Rice & Company LLC
- Harvey Pitt, CEO, Kalorama Partners, LLC; Former Chairman, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Gary Parr, Vice Chairman, Lazard
- Edmund Phelps, McVickar Professor of Political Economy and Director, Center on Capitalism and Society, Columbia University, Nobel Prize Laureat in Economics (2006)
- Robert Engle, Michael Armellino Professor of Management and Financial Services; Director, Volatility Institute, Stern School of Business, New York University
- Gary Gensler, Chairman, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
To view the full summit agenda, visit bloomberglink.com/washington.
GWAFP members are eligible to attend at the discounted rate $495 (Reg. rate $1495). To RSVP click here and enter the discount code GWAFP. To learn more, contact Ryan Gavaghan at +1 212 617 4820.